Eric Englund, MS, PA-C
Physician Assistant in Dermatology
- NCCPA Certified Physician Asssistant
- Master of Science in PA studies, Pacific University, Oregon
- B.A. in Zoology, Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, AZ
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- MAPA, Minnesota Association of Physician Assistants
Originally from Arizona, Eric completed his formal medical training in the Northwest, Portland and Seattle. After graduating from PA school and completing his clinical rotations, he moved to San Diego, CA where he practiced internal medicine at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, CA and emergency medicine in Mission Viejo, CA. After a number years in practice, he became interested in dermatology as a professional focus.
Currently, Eric enjoys the full spectrum of dermatology including cosmetic, but specializing in medical and surgical dermatology. He enjoys figuring out rashes, identifying and treating skin cancer, evaluating moles and other lesions, and treating psoriasis, eczema and other chronic inflammatory skin disorders. He also enjoys helping people with acne and rosacea.
Outside of dermatology, Eric enjoys time with his wife and 3 young children. They reside in Chanhassen and he enjoys biking, hiking, and snowboarding.