Beth Boyum, PA-C
Physician Assistant in Dermatology
- NCCPA Certified Physician Asssistant
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Finch University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School
- B.A. in Biology, Gustavus Adolphus College
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- AAPA, American Academy of Physician Assistants
Beth Boyum, PA-C is a certified physician assistant who has been practicing medicine for over a decade. Beth completed her undergraduate studies in biology at Gustavus Adolphus College. She then earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Finch University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School where she completed her final clinical preceptorship in Dermatology with a focus in laser treatments near Philadelphia, PA. Beth has practiced as a Physician Assistant in Emergency Medicine and more recently in Dermatology with a special interest in rashes, acne and skin cancer detection. Beth is devoted to providing comprehensive skin care for her patients including general, cosmetic and surgical dermatology. She welcomes patients in both the pediatric and adult population.
Beth is married with three children, and besides spending time with her family enjoys running, reading, water skiing and hanging out with her springer spaniel.